Do you feel overwhelmed and tired? Do you need time to step back and reflect on your life? Yoga is a great tool, not only to improve your physical and mental health but to find the courage to live the life you truly deserve.
Yoga therapy allows you to reflect on your unique needs and objectives and to receive a tailored made sequence which you can practice at home.
While general yoga classes may help with some ailments, specialist yoga therapy is more suited for others. Yoga therapy is safer and more effective than general yoga classes which may exacerbate your ailment. Prior experience of Yoga is not necessary. I adapt the practice to your level of health, fitness, flexibility and prior experience of yoga.
Yoga therapy can be done online via Skype or in person. This can be done weekly, fortnightly or monthly for a set period of time which suit your needs and objectives.
What can it be helpful for?
- To reduce stress and anxiety.
- To reduce symptoms of an illness or injury.
- To reduce physical and mental suffering.
- To improve posture, back problems
- To improve
- To lower high blood pressure.
To find out about the cost or to book an appointment with Jean, you can send him an email on the contact page here or call him on: 07985 528 839.
Wellbeing course to reduce stress and anxiety.
Are you suffering from stress and anxiety and would like to enhance your emotional wellbeing? You may benefit from the 6 week wellbeing course to reduce stress and anxiety.
What will you get from this course?
personalisedone to one session with Jean (1.5 hour).
- learn how meditation can help you manage negative thoughts and emotions.
- receive a
tailor-madehome Yoga practice.
- learn how breath work can help you with coping with stress and anxiety.
- learn how the mind works from the perspective of Yoga.
What are the benefits?
- Yoga is a natural anti-depressant and can boost your mental health.
- improved ability to manage negative thinking and negative emotions.
- lowered blood-pressure.
- better focus and ability to concentrate.
- improved sleep.
- increased confidence and improved energy levels.
- boosted immunity.
- better posture and reduced back pain.
anoverall sense of wellbeing and relaxation.